Sunday, November 20, 2011

Recent comments on Best Psychic Directory about Jackie Chin

 
Amazingly accurate reading with Jackie!! She is very insightful, kind, and an amazing person! I feel so relieved and almost peaceful after talking to her. She is straight to the point, and "KNOWS" what she is talking about when doing the reading. Happy that a friend led me to her! Highly recommended to everyone...you won't regret it!!  posted on Aug 8, 2011 by Dawn Sandy

This was what I had been longing for. Some psychics give you the run around but Jackie didn't do this. It was so wonderful to have a reading done by her and now, I feel more prepared, empowered, and confident to continue my journey. Thank you so much.  posted on Oct 8, 2011 by Ta Neil Adams

The reading I had with Jackie was fantastic, and accurate. I'm a return customer, and trust Jackie since she has never failed me.  posted on Nov 15, 2011 by April Mck

1 comment:

A New Understanding Past Meets Present

                   Mind, Body, and Spirit                        Your Journey to introspection So now you have come to the understanding t...