Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Comments about Jackie Chin on BestPsychicDirectory

http://www.bestpsychicdirectory.com/ohio/Jackie-Chin-l2174.html

Jacki was extremely professional, courteous, and helpful. Her reading was very accurate and I would definitely recommend her.
posted on Mar 13, 2011 by Erian Wright


Jackie is one of the best psychics that I have talked to. I had several readings with her and I definitely recommend her. She is very gifted, kind, very compassionate, generous, Accurate and straight to the point. She is amazing and very insightful – besides that she told me things that I have not even mentioned to her. She makes sure that all questions are answered. After a reading with her I feel so much bette. I really thank you Jackie for being there for me and I always love talking with you
posted on May 26, 2011 by Brigitte Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Understanding Past Meets Present

                   Mind, Body, and Spirit                        Your Journey to introspection So now you have come to the understanding t...