Friday, February 11, 2011

In defense of Spiritual Gifts

Preface:  I acknowledge the fact that there are many different religions in which spiritual gifts are imparted on the faithful, and this posting does not imply that there is only one way.  It is merely what I have found to be true in my life as a Clairvoyant.






Even now after almost 24 years of experience in the psychic realm I still hear comments made by those who just don’t understand how someone can actually see, feel, or hear spiritual entities. And on occasion I am told that I am in league with the devil, or that my soul is in jeopardy of spending eternity in hell. What do they base these assumptions on? They base these concepts on fear, incorrect information, and biases connected to superstition.


I constantly tell my clients research what you hear me say, think about what I’m advising you, and listen to what your spirit voice tells you. Does it resonate with what you already know? Does it invoke a need for more information? When you get this knowledge does it create an understanding and a feeling of peace? So I too research ideas, thoughts that graze my consciousness and force me to investigate and push boundaries.


I am an avid reader of the bible as I find there are many different approaches to finding peace and understanding of God, and what makes all of my spiritual gifts possible. I offer the following as perhaps not proof exact, but as something to contemplate the next time you find you are being taken to task about where your ability comes from.


St. Paul was on a mission in the city of Corinth to teach these people that if they only focused on the material means of life and the blatant misuse of the gifts of the Holy Spirit that they would never reach the kingdom of Heaven. He also went on to discuss the power of the Holy Spirit and the importance of understanding that it presents itself in different methods for each individual who is baptized in the Spirit. St. Paul says: “…The manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; to another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; to another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another diverse kinds of tongues.” ~ I Corinthians 12: 7-10.


John 14 verse 12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works then these shall he do; because I go unto my Father-To send you the Holy Ghost. We find in Acts 5:15 Apostle Peter acquired the ability to heal the sick simply with his shadow. In Acts 19:12 Apostle Paul used handkerchiefs which had the sweat from his brow to heal those who were afflicted by pain in any manner, mental, physical and spiritual. Again in Acts 8:6-8 we are told that Philip spoke to the crowds performed miraculous signs, delivering those with evil spirits and healing the crippled and paralytic. All of the apostles were able to do these things because they had faith. There were baptized in the Holy Spirit and had knowledge that when this occurred they would be able to do what Jesus had promised.


These were ordinary men who were able to accomplish extraordinary feats through faith. I have the belief that everyone who has been born in the spirit, feels Gods presence has the duty to carry out what Jesus said and heal the lame, the poor in spirit and the afflicted from demons. Those who have the gift from birth to see such things need to be able to explore this as a gift and not be oppressed by ignorance. There is a divine reason behind this ability and it is our duty to let them feel safe and secure and do the work they came here to do.


I was baptized in water when I was an infant and in the Holy Spirit when I was 22 years of age which honestly seems like a life time ago. I had my first religious vision on that day as I saw Christ on a blank white wall he was dressed in a white robe and he had a red sash from his shoulder to his waist. I had no idea why he was dressed like that for many years after I carried the image in my mind, but one day as I was talking to someone in a bible study I found a card in the bible she was using that had this exact image I had seen so many years before it was explained on the back of the card that this meant complete forgiveness.


In all of this the lesson is forgiveness to be free from the demons in your mind which until you shut them up will continue to reinforce lies. The lie that you are crazy because you can feel, see hear spirits. The lie that you are not worthy enough to be in the presence of Spirit to heal the afflicted, and calm the confused. And finally, the lies that you are unworthy of love and cannot possibly have the ability to simply touch someone and heal them from demons in their body or in their dwelling place.


You must have faith that these occurrences in your life which have led you to read this post are not coincidence. In fact there are no coincidences there are only opportunities to enhance your perspective and make better choices.


Follow your intuition and free your spirit it’s waiting to be healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Understanding Past Meets Present

                   Mind, Body, and Spirit                        Your Journey to introspection So now you have come to the understanding t...