Friday, November 24, 2017






I have been doing healing work for decades both in person and online for 100's if not thousands of people. I have used my healing abilities in hospice for children & adults, veterans, AIDS clinics, strangers in parks, churches, homes, workplaces, and for friends and family. I have listened to countless lectures, read books, and watched programs of accounts with regard to healing and different techniques around the globe. Most try very hard to stand out so that they can be on the "bright & shinny new list." Charging enormous amounts of money for their "wisdom" all the while touting that they have finally found the answer for what troubles you. Some say the information comes from aliens, others from the Earth itself. Defining the how and why a personal healing happened within my course of experience use to be my main goal. Till I finally stopped with the how and why's and just said I am glad it did. I have worked on all sorts of "Believers" as well as atheists. There have been a large list of skeptics along the line. Many who said there is no way in hell I could have possibly did what I did, but well, there is a noticeable difference in how they felt and the knowledge they gained as a result of my working with them. Every day that I can help facilitate a better direction for someone in physical or mental distress is a good day. I do not take responsibility for their healing as I tell them they are in charge of their direction. Their body knows when it is time to seek a new frequency and once that happens they will find the one they relate best with in order to make that healing possible. Simple means with low maintenance and cumulative results that stop the desire to constantly seek outside sources of reassurance and peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Understanding Past Meets Present

                   Mind, Body, and Spirit                        Your Journey to introspection So now you have come to the understanding t...