Thursday, November 30, 2017






A Personal Note From Bob

Dear Jackie,

Because so many of you have asked, I am happy to give you a Certificate of Approval (Badge) for being listed on Best Psychic Directory (BPD). You can see it (and download it) below. Wear it on your website proudly. You can also get it on the directory's website in 3 sizes : Click here for Certificate.

Please be sure to link this certificate to the directory. It will serve as your required reciprocal link. Better yet, link it directly to YOUR page on the directory.

Most people don't know this, but I only approve a fraction of those who apply to be listed on BPD. And everyone who remains there does so because you deserve it. We constantly monitor public feedback, search for broken links, and, as you might know, my assistant Jen helps you to keep your pages updated. Recently we added the newest SSL certificate so that our visitors feel secure.

I hope you don't mind me saying that I'm so very proud of you. The fact that you serve my directory visitors with unmatched ability, experience, training, and compassion makes me beam with pride. I truly care for our visitors who come to us searching for a reading. And it makes me proud to know that you are extending that care when they choose you for their readings.

Finally, many of you have worked side-by-side with me, Melissa, and Jen for years now. It feels like a huge family. I am most grateful to you for that. I also appreciate those of you who support the site with a Featured Listing. I know you do it for the extra exposure and benefits, but I know many of you also love supporting what we do here.

Melissa and I wish you joy and peace during this holiday season.

Much love,
Bob & Melissa Olson

Best Psychic Directory
http://www.bestpsychicdirectory.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Understanding Past Meets Present

                   Mind, Body, and Spirit                        Your Journey to introspection So now you have come to the understanding t...