Sunday, September 9, 2012

Practical Paranormal & Green Light Paranormal 9-9-12

Join me and my 1st guest Green Light Paranormal Investigations on 9-9-12


At the young age of 3, I realized I had a natural psychic ability. As I grew older, I honed in on my craft and grew it like a muscle. I am the Founder of a Paranormal Research group in my city. I can assist with any questions you have, and provide guidance in your situation; whether it’s love, someone who has passed,or a specific situation. I can assist and guide you with my natural psychic ability, or reading through Tarot or Angel Cards. I am very well known in the community. I am a guest on many shows, appeared on My Ghost Story, a moderator on The North American Psychic and Paranormal Network, and I write a monthly psychic-paranormal newsletter. Don’t let your circumstances nag you any longer, get a reading with me and find light and guidance to overcome your obstacles. Have a reading with a real, world-renowned psychic/medium. There is light after the darkness, I assure you. Many blessings and much love to all!

I offer HONESTY, INTEGRITY, and YOU GET YOUR TIME AND MONEY WORTH…. guaranteed! I am a Para-Psychology Major. I have been a natural psychic since 3 years old when my dead Grandfather visited me. I am an empath… I feed off of energies and souls, which allows me to understand the situation very clearly, then my ability or use of card reading guide me to show a resolution to you. Readings by Psychic Phillip are life changing experiences.

-Host weekly podcast. -Moderator on the North American Psychic and Paranormal Network. -Special Guest on many shows. -Several movie roles. -Appeared on My Ghost Story. -Founded and Created a very successful Paranormal group, GLPI. -Write the Para-Chronicles, a monthly psychic/paranormal newsletter. -Been psychic for over 20 years. -Been reading cards for over 10 years. -Ask anyone of my clients…. satisfaction is guaranteed!!

Find me on BitWine Psychic Readings


  1. Outstanding blog, in my opinion site owners should acquire a great deal out of this blog its very user welcoming. click resources

  2. Great blog love the post keep up the good work.... I'll be back....

    Please check out my website....



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...