Monday, April 16, 2012

Orbs... Dust or Ectoplasam?


 
Morpheus:   “You take the blue pill, the story ends; you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.”  –The Matrix
A personal story sent to me by Judy in Illinois, 2005:

"...At my mom's for a family gathering after my father died there was about 10 of us at the time. I spotted orbs near the ceiling of my mom's living room & I said I think Dad is here. They asked why and I said because I see orbs near the ceiling.  they all made fun of me which is normal because they never believe me. My neice happened to have her camera which was digital. She then took a picture where I saw them and sure enough there were 3 orbs. Everyone got all freaked out & asked how I was able to see them. I responded with I don't know how or why all I know is that it just IS. "

Author Note:  Thank you Judy for your personal accounting much appreciation ;-)

The following article will attempt to showcase different rationales regarding the creation of “orbs” unexplained circular formations found in many paranormal pictures and videos.  Everything has a vibration, or a frequency and the shape of a solid, color, or substance is reflective of this concept called frequency.  Another anomaly being reported is that many times these captured orbs take on the effect of color.

Science tells us that our bodies run on an electrical current which drives our central nervous system, and our heart. If for some reason our heart fails to beat properly; it can be shocked back into a sinus rhythm that is acceptable for continued viability.  So what happens when the physical body no longer can sustain life? One theory is that the “soul part” leaves the body and journeys on to another dimensional realm.

Our perception of what makes a viable life source is clouded by what we can view with the human eye.  What if you suspended your current view point and follow me in another direction for a bit to see how deep the rabbit hole might actually go. 

Once the life force leaves the body it collects into its simplest form; that of a circle or “orb.” Just as in life it has a DNA signature, along with your personality and emotional traits. You are now however in the spiritual realm and have adapted to a new dimensional set of rules.

Your new form is comprised of 3 layers they are as follows: 

1.        Etheric Body:  This is the thickest part of the newly formed orb and acts as a containment vessel for the other less dense layers. Think of it as skin for the spiritual body.

2.       Ecto Layer:  This is the next layer and is comprised of Ectoplasm.  Think of this layer as the central nervous system.

3.       Energy Matrix:  This is where awareness is centralized.  Think of this layer as the brain.

A bit of Science

Based on what we learned in science we also learned that there is a “full spectrum of light” both visible and invisible to the human eye.  Colors which come before the color red are considered to be in the Infrared, and vibrate around 1100 nanometers (nm).  Those which proceed past the color violet vibrate around 300nm. The entire spectrum of visible light vibrates at frequencies between about 400nm to 800nm.

•Violet: 400 - 420 nm
•Indigo: 420 - 440 nm
•Blue: 440 - 490 nm
•Green: 490 - 570 nm
•Yellow: 570 - 585 nm
•Orange: 585 - 620 nm
•Red: 620 - 780 nm

While we humans cannot see within infrared or the ultra violet areas of the light spectrum with our eyes, animals and insects can. This may account for why animals have been reported in the past to seem to react to spectral entities and ghosts.

Application of Light and the Paranormal

It is hypothesized that since everything vibrates at various rates that entities, spirits, ghosts, and orbs may be more visible in other areas of the light spectrum than the normal narrow range of light visible to humans.  Apparitions are comprised of energy and since they vibrate at both the high and low end of the scale depending on their strength it would be easier to capture them on photographs, or video.

Ghosts and other variations of spiritual matter are believed to be comprised of energy which may vibrate at either a higher or lower signature than what we can view with the naked eye.  Therefore by using a camera or a recording device that can record in the infrared spectrum the likelihood an image can be rendered.


Some “orbs” resonate with such frequency as to emit concentric rings; if you were  to shed your physical body you would most likely look like this to a sensitive.

Orbs move at such incredible speeds that only with a digital camera which flashes at 1/52,000 of a second can we freeze frame them enough to see their light body. As their bands slow down, they ionize, actually “eating” our atmosphere, and create a cloud, or misty shaped plasma form, commonly called an apparition.


There are “orbs” that are deceased humans. Infrared is the astral plane where we go immediately after death until we travel through the vortex tunnel to the light for a life review. This is also where we go in our astral bodies when we have an out of body experience.
With regard to this topic I find that there are many reasonable explanations on both sides of the fence and that it is only with further research the answers will be found. Up until just about a week ago my personal experience with “orbs” was zero. Honestly I had not had interest in such matters giving it little or no thought as I tend to deal with what I can sense about a situation. If something interesting showed up in a photo I would examine it till I was satisfied and move on to the next event.

Anyone who knows me will tell you though that my life changes with my perspective and that “Spirit” always has a sense of humor with regard to my life. I recently posed for some pictures inside a local mall which will be later super imposed onto yet another photo.  We needed some white walls to work with so I found a section of the mall that would be perfect. 

The section where this photo was taken there was no above lights and no lights from the side either. The camera lens was cleaned before the shot and there was nothing flying around, or water vapor least present.



There are multiple “orbs” in this shot. Comments on what you think would be appreciated. I really find the whole thing interesting seeing as though I have never had a picture turn out like this either of myself or anyone else ;-)

Be Well in All Things, Jackie Chin

Further studies:

http://www.orbstudy.com/BIZyCart.ASP?STYLE=BASE&GROUP=Research&NEXTPAGE=Research-G.htm&THISPAGE=Art-Einstein.htm&CLIENT=OrbStudy&ACCOUNT=990

http://tinyurl.com/c3lq6ac

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Understanding Past Meets Present

                   Mind, Body, and Spirit                        Your Journey to introspection So now you have come to the understanding t...