Friday, May 6, 2011

A Client Comment

Dear Jackie, 
I just wanted to share with you how meeting you has helped me along my journey. Talking to you and having you read for me has helped me look into myself more clearly. I want to share with you what the first reading meant for me. I'm not sure you recall but it was a reading in which you didn't inform me what future lay ahead of me but rather it guided me to what areas of myself I had to focus in the here and now. It was very powerful because it brought to light issues that i have not fully overcome. The reading helped me realize that I had to focus on letting go of past issues in order to move on with important aspects of my life. I will never forget it because as much as I was expecting to know what lay ahead it was more insightful to become aware of what i had to attend to in the here and now. Our discussions are more than just a reading they are always insightful. Thank you.
Lovely 16

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Understanding Past Meets Present

                   Mind, Body, and Spirit                        Your Journey to introspection So now you have come to the understanding t...